Head of Marketing
HotDoc is a healthtech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare. We are looking to hire a proven marketing leader who has previous scaled a marketing department within a high growth startup and who is pumped to do it all again. You are genuinely excited by the prospect of transforming healthcare by improving how doctors and patients communicate healthcare information.
- Scale a team of highly skilled marketers with specialisations across content, demand gen, community and events
- Manage a monthly budget of paid advertising across various health industry and social channels, and drive a team culture of rigorous monitoring and experimentation
- Drive ‘Patient Engagement’ as an important movement in Australian healthcare for which HotDoc becomes synonymous for and make HotDoc a household name as we transition to a consumer facing brand
- Liaise closely with the and sales team to develop and execute on our marketing strategy, which propels us to market leadership within 2 years
- Good, ethical person
- You are a proven leader who has successfully scaled a marketing team and built a strong brand where one didn’t exist previously
- The left and right sides of your brain work in tandem. You are highly data-driven, strategic and creative
- Strong people management and positive leadership of teams, a high level of emotional intelligence and capacity to adapt leadership style to situational needs
- Success in collaborating with a leadership team to be able to influence an outcome
- Experience in, behaviour change marketing and communication strategies, digital marketing, campaign management and B2B marketing
- Experience in a SAAS startup experience in public relations
If this opportunity excites you as much as it does us, we’d love to hear from you! Please be sure to provide a cover letter outlining what you love about HotDoc and how you think you could help us achieve success. Please note that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered for this role.
HotDoc is an equal opportunity employer.