Events and Community Manager
We are looking to hire a talented community manager who has a track record of staging events that people talk about years later. You are that rare breed who exhibits a strong knowledge of both marketing and project management. You love the idea of applying your love of cultivating a community of HotDoc champions, and see your hard work directly impact patient lives for the better.
As Events and Community Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Quarterbacking our events strategy, which will involve staging up to 10 educational events with curated programmes per year across Australia
- Strategising ways to connect with influential primary healthcare stakeholders and develop them into outspoken HotDoc champions
- Engaging with existing stakeholders to generate compelling case studies and testimonials, which can be used in marketing collateral
- Managing all our Social Media channels (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter) with aim to increase our digital followers and communicate our brand values
In return you’ll get to:
- Join an early stage Australian startup that has the potential to grow into something huge within the SaaS industry
- Real growth potential
- Work within an amazing culture - we value collaboration, a great sense of humor, and love to celebrate success. Oh, and we have a keg too :)
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate the following:
- You are a good, ethical person
- Track record of staging successful events and building a community of engaged stakeholders in both online and offline realms
- You are a natural at developing lasting professional relationships and have the references to prove it
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT or SaaS
If this opportunity excites you as much as it does us, we’d love to hear from you! Please be sure to provide a cover letter outlining what you love about HotDoc and how you think you could help us achieve success. Please note that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered for this role.
HotDoc is an equal opportunity employer.