Customer Success Manager
HotDoc is a healthtech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare. We are looking to hire someone who genuinely cares about consistently delivering a great customer experience and driving maximum value from our solutions. You are a top-notch communicator, an A-grade troubleshooter and you love diving into complex products and learning them inside out so that you can deliver better customer outcomes.
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Use analytics to help identify ways to enlighten customers on how they can derive full value from our solutions
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote and upsell HotDoc’s additional solutions
- Identify ‘at risk’ customers and reduce churn
- Develop and share successful customer stories, case studies and white papers
- Identify happy customers as a future referral base and develop strategies to create effective referral process
- Good, ethical person
- At least 2 years experience providing account management or delivering customer success functions, ideally at technology company
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude
- Proven ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Capacity to empathise with customers and let them know you genuinely care about their issues
- Experience working with Intercom or other common customer service/success tools
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Ideally the Cover Letter specifically references why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc. Please note: no Cover Letter = no consideration.