Launched in 2013, HotDoc is a healthtech start-up based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through a smartphone app. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as deliver services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
We are looking to hire someone who genuinely cares about consistently delivering a great customer experience. You are a top-notch communicator, a A-grade trouble-shooter and you love diving into complex products and learning them inside out.
- Proactively solve customer tickets over phone/email and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better HotDoc users
- Report bugs & user experience issues to our product team
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed expectations
- Liaise with Product team to communicate customer feedback and propose new solutions
- Good, ethical person
- Natural friendly phone manner
- Proven ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Capacity to empathise with customers and let them know you genuinely care about their issues
- Resilient, persistent trouble shooter
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Ideally the Cover Letter specifically references why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc. Please note: no Cover Letter = no consideration.