Channel Manager - Customer Relationships
HotDoc is a healthtech startup based in Melbourne. We help Australian patients manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through the HotDoc app. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
- Own our upsell process as a fully fledged Channel Manager and help us to achieve ambitious negative churn targets
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify happy customers who are strong candidates for upsells
- Follow up referred leads through a highly consultative and structured process involving an online demonstration. By the time you hang up, the customer should be thanking you for your call
- Good, ethical person
- Track record as outstanding consultative seller - capable of both push and pull
- Previous experience owning a teamwide KPI and a process
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally the Cover Letter specifically references why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc. Please note: no Cover Letter = no consideration.