HotDoc is a series-A funded software startup that helps promote better health outcomes for all Australians by improving the way that patients and doctors communicate. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact on patient health outcomes and delivering services that support the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
Over the past twelve months our team has tripled in size and we’re really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us! To help us on this journey, we’re looking for two of Melbourne's best Account Executives to drive our sales efforts and help us consolidate market leadership. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their sales career with a fast growing health tech startup in this phone-based business development role.
As an Account Executive you'll be responsible for:
- Closing new and add-on business so that you can achieve and exceed your annual sales quotas
- Using your consulting and relationship building skills to to manage multiple decision makers over a complex sales cycle, and to manage portfolios of accounts in an efficient way
- Creating the wow-factor through your in-product demos and delighting customers at every touchpoint to create HotDoc advocates in the market
In return you'll get to:
- Be part of a diverse, high-performance sales team
- Join an early stage Australian startup that has the potential to grow into something huge within the SaaS industry
- Real earning and growth potential
- Work within an amazing culture - we value collaboration, a great sense of humour, and love to celebrate success. Oh, and we have a keg too :)
You're just the person we're looking for if..
- You’ve worked in sales before and have gained experience selling sophisticated B2B solutions
- You have great consultative skills, enjoy taking customers through a journey to lead to desired outcomes, and can provide great customer references
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You have deep motivation and have a track record of exceeding sales quota
- You have an excellent phone manner and strong written communication skills
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT or SaaS
If this opportunity excites you as much as it does us, we’d love to hear from you! Please be sure to provide a cover letter outlining what you love about HotDoc and how you think you could help us achieve success. Please note that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered for this role.
HotDoc is an equal opportunity employer.